วันศุกร์ที่ 6 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Entry III : Can I live without IT?

Now days, IT takes part in most of our activities. Everyone must have at least one IT product whether it is a mobile phone or a laptop. For me, I owned several IT products for example, a Toshiba laptop and a Blackberry smart phone. So in my point of view, I would say "NO", I can't live without IT.

The reason to this answer is because IT makes my life much much more easier and faster. Although, I am not an ITaholic, I use them regularly. One product that I use regularly is my laptop. I use it everyday. I use the laptop to surf internet, chat with friends, shopping and play game. The website that visit frequently is Facebook. This website helps me to keep in touch with my friends and I also play games from this website. Another product that I regularly use is a smart phone, Blackberry Curve. Besides, its function like other mobile phone, I use Blackberry to check e-mail, surf the internet and chatting with friends via Blackberry Messenger.

Without these IT products I couldn't imagine how I can survive. They make my life to be so convenient that I never think how much I would suffer if I don't have them. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น